Theme Reveal

atoz-theme-reveal-2016 v2

Pre-publishing Party for my latest novel,  A Soft and Thunderous Noise!

Join the party, play some games, and win some prizes! (Including signed copies of my story collection, Amazon gift cards, super cool promo items, chocolate, coffee and more!)

A to Z Blog Challenge Theme Reveal: A Soft and Thunderous Noise, a novel. Month long meet-and-greet with contests, prizes and sneak peeks into the novel and its characters.

Cool, I wanna make sure I do this, but it’s a worldwide blog hop and I might lose you!” Go ahead and follow this blog and you’ll stay in the loop! Welcome and y’all come back!

Month long Contest and Prizes:

Fantasy Casting for A Soft and Thunderous Noise: Over the course of the month you’ll meet 10 characters from the novel and cast your vote between 3 actors. At the end of the month, the cast list will be announced. EACH time your choice wins, your name goes in the prize hat (10 changes to win!) for the A to Z A Soft and Thunderous Noise Grande Prize!

(Theme Reveal lookers–you can go ahead and enter these next two!)

Follow Me on Social Media: This one is easy peazy! Simpy follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and or Instagram. Each page follow gets your name in the hat for the social media prize (4 chances to win!)

Newsletter Sign up: This one’s a no brainer and super fast! Sign up for my Newsletter and your name goes in the hat! You’ll want to do this just to stay in the loop about release dates, cover reveals, and special, ongoing newsletter subscriber only perks and give-a-ways.

18 comments for “Theme Reveal

1. March 21, 2016 at 10:37 am

OH! This is brilliant!
    All the best for your book launch!

anna @ blog.annatsp.com

2. March 21, 2016 at 12:10 pm

What a great use of the April challenge! I just took a peek at the first chapter of the book–really nicely paced!

3. March 21, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Woot! Can’t wait to play casting director for this ahhhmazing novel of yours!!

• March 21, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Thanks, Sam!! It’s going to be fun–I’ve got some actors lined up to choose from. **Rubbing hand together and smiling** Who knows, maybe one day one of them will be lucky enough to take it to the screen. LOL.

4. March 21, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Wow, really interesting idea for your theme! I’m definitely interested to come back and check this out. Maybe I’ll even win something! lol ^_^

5. March 22, 2016 at 8:00 am

Good luck with the book launch – hope it goes really well and I hope the AtoZ brings in lots of readers.
    Tasha
    Tasha’s Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

6. March 22, 2016 at 11:28 am

Sounds like you have a fun month of promotion ahead of it. Best of luck with it! 🙂

7. Nilanjana Bose
    March 23, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Best of luck with your book release and the A-Z.

Nilanjana.
    Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
    Madly-in-Verse

8. March 26, 2016 at 12:12 am

Great idea! Saw another blog doing something similar! Good look with the launch, the book, and the challenge!

betty

• March 30, 2016 at 12:06 am

Thanks, Betty. I’m hoping to come across some great sites in April too! Checking yours out now!